£32000 per annum
24 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / Saturdays 8.30am-12.30pm (1 in 4).
- Salary: £26-32,000 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a German brand independent specialist offering a franchise dealer service, they have built their business on their excellent reputation and quality of service. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their integrity and excellent customer experience.
They have a small team of vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a skilled and competent Technician on all levels.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- General repair and servicing
- Timing belt and clutch changes
- Engine and gearbox replacement
- Excellent level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics, an MOT qualification would be a significant advantage.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have
The successful candidate must have a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also live in the locality.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.