£40000 per annum
24 days ago
- Basic DOE
- Fantastic Bonus structure
- Passion for motorcycles is Essential
Our client, one of the largest privately owned retail motorcycle groups in the UK, is looking for experienced Aftersales Manager to join their team.
The Aftersales Manager within this motorcycle dealership will be responsible for the co-ordination of an advisor and three technicians within a very busy service / MOT department.
As part of the management team the Aftersales Manager role is concerned with profitability, CSI and overall performance within the workshop, therefore will be expected to undertake all responsibilities of this position to the highest standard.
Requirements of the Aftersales Manager:
- To fulfil this role you must be able to demonstrate good organisation and financial skills, whilst utilising your excellent people management skills to motivate overall performance.
- You will also have experienced a similar role within a volume, main dealership that is familiar with motorcycles.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of overlooking a motorcycle aftersales department.
Required licence or certification:
Drivers Licence and Motorcycle Licence
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs, please contact Naomi Jenkins today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!