£30000 per annum
2 months ago
- Salary up to £27,000 + overtime ; OTE circa £30,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm, plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Busy and well-established Main Dealer
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade, in this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Our client offers their Vehicle Technicians:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
What they are looking for:
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional Main Dealer workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Tool Kit.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
If this Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.