£29000 per annum
29 days ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Fast-Fit Centre is seeking to employ a highly experienced Vehicle Technician / Fleet Controller to work within their busy yet friendly Company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician/ Fleet Controller:
- A Basic Salary of £29,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Must be Level 3 Qualified
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a Vehicle Technician/ Fleet Controller with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Take care of all the fleet work
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Invoicing and taking care of all bookings
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol, please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.