£30000 per annum
23 days ago
- £27,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Main Dealer
Our client, a reputable Main Dealer Group, is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their skilled Accounts team supporting the Group Accountant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as a Accounts Assistant:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Review and reconcile Debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Assist with various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashiering responsibilities (banking, petty cash)
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
Requirements as a Accounts Assistant
- Level 3 AAT qualified
- Motor Trade background preferred
If you are an experienced Dealership Assistant Accountant, please get in touch as soon as possible!
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wigan please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!