£23000 per annum
18 days ago
- Basic Salary £19,000 with OTE of £24,000
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (paid additionally)
- Busy Main Dealership Environment
Our Client, a Volume Main Dealer is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their Service Team. Our client is highly recognised for delivering outstanding customer service through engaged, empowered valued and trusted team members. You will be an experienced Customer Service Advisor whose priority is high levels of customer service and have the ability to upsell additional products.
Key Duties as a Service Advisor:
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work which needs to be undertaken
- Up - sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs, such as service plans and tyres
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and working every other Saturday Morning.
If you are an experienced Service Advisor looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today and get in contact with Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.