£25000 - £29000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary £23,000- £25,000, plus bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Well-established Main Dealer with a fantastic franchise
Our client is a well-established, busy man car Dealership based in Coventry whom have a stable and friendly team working within the service department.
As an experienced automotive Service Advisor you will be able to work as part of a team, and also on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
The Servivce Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
- Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve ‘First Time Fix’ for the customer.
- Operate a suitable system for the management and follow-up of unsold additional work.
- Continually improve technical expertise, by personally keeping up-to-date on technical changes and developments.
- Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- Receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
- Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
If this Service Advisor vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Jobs in the Coventry area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.