£25000 per annum
27 days ago
- Hours:Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm. Every Saturday worked 9.00am-2.00pm.
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is looking to hire a skilled and qualified Service Vehicle Technician whom is an experienced individual and is capable of working independently, using their own initiative and motivating themselves.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Must be Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Basic servicing and MOT repairs.
- Brakes / clutches / cambelts / suspensions.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Full Clean Driving License
Advantageous Vehicle Technician Job Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Diagnostic skills.
- MOT Tester.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then apply today!
Motor trade experience as started is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hainault please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.