£26500 - £32000 per annum
27 days ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable Depending On Experience
- 32k OTE.
- Monday - Friday 8-5 with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8-1
- Overtime is available if desired
- Main Dealer Commercial Vehicle Site
Our client requires a Light Commercial Vehicle / LCV Technician who is fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent, has several years experience working on cars or commercials and is competent to work on a variety of vehicles autonomously. Being an MOT Tester would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary that our client is offering for this LCV Technician:
- £32,000 OTE Depending On Experience
The main responsibilities in this LCV Technician job will be:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Commercial Vehicle Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vacancies in Taunton and Somerset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.