£27000 per annum
20 days ago
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings 08:30 – 12:30
- Basic Depending on Experience Plus Bonus
- Main Dealership with Manufacturer Training
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Telford are looking for a Technician to join their busy workshop team to carry out vehicle services and maintenance to their vehicles.
Key Duties for this Vehicle Technician role, May Include:
- Carry out routine maintenance, repairs, diagnosis and servicing to the highest standards
- Prepare vehicles ready for MOT
- Complete documentation in line with requirements and update information
- Ensure workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn’t essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
The Ideal Car Mechanic will ideally live within the area or be able to travel to the area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified or time served Technician.
This Technician Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Shropshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.