£22000 per annum
25 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Basic Salary: £22,000 p.a. (pro rata).
- Contract: Maternity Cover until January 2022.
We are actively looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work our clients busy Motor Trade Main Car Dealership in Harlow on a maternity cover basis until January 2022.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Process invoices for customer orders against manufacturer product list.
- Maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Daily and Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques.
- Paying out money for cash/cheque payments, some BACS payments too.
- Work out VAT payments.
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and general accounts duties.
The position will be working from home for the time being due to the UK’s lockdown restrictions that are currently in place; they will provide you with the necessary equipment for this.
Applicants must be computer literate and knowledgeable with Excel and Microsoft Office, Kerridge experience would be an advantage but not essential as well as an AAT qualification and a motor trade background.
If this Purchase Ledger Clerk Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.