£40000 per annum
19 days ago
- Great Basic Salaries available for the most skilled - up to c.£40,000.
- Move with peace of mind into this stable and expanding business.
The MET Technician / MET Fitter role and requirements:
- Work in a busy accident repair centre performing an MET Fitter (Mechanical Electrical Trim) role.
- You will ideally be fully qualified although time-served applicants are also sought.
- An ATA Qualification and/or multi-skilled experience will help towards the top of the salary bracket.
- Automotive Body Shop experience is essential.
What the Successful MET Technician / MET Fitter will get:
- A role within a stable, expanding business.
- One of the best remuneration packages in the area: high basic salaries with up to 10% in bonus (no need to rely on others).
- The opportunity to develop your career with training courses.
- A great working atmosphere: staff are some of the best paid in the area and this is a company in the process of increasing its market share.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this MET Technician / MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.