£45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Full Time, Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Basic Salary: £26-30,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus: They provided an excellent bonus scheme = OTE £45,000+ with this position!!!
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main dealer client has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician!
They have newly refurbished workshop and site and due to expansion reason are in need skilled staff to work in their well-equipped workshop!
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Vehicle Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Vehicle Technician Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years automotive industry experience as a post apprenticeship Technician.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Full Driving Licence and own set of tools.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hainault please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.