£48000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday ONLY: 8:30am-6pm
- £25k Basic Salary (£48k OTE)
- Excellent company with career progression available
Fleet Sales Manager Required for Main Dealer Group
The Fleet Sales Manager would preferably need an automotive sales background. Suitable candidates would need to understand the automotive industry and have a passion for customer service along with the ability to work on their own initiative and self-motivated.
Key Objectives as a Fleet Sales Manager:
- To manage the fleet department within the Kent CDA (customer drive area) this is Ashford, Canterbury and Tunbridge wells (based at Tunbridge Wells)
- To sell cars and LCV to local businesses
- Be responsible to deliver targets and department budgets.
- To Prospect business on a regular basis.
- To deliver an outstanding customer service at all times.
- To manage and develop staff.
- To represent the company and brand in accordance to the brand standards.
Requirements as a Fleet Sales Manager:
- Automotive background
- Highly motivated
- Smart in appearance
- Must have a full driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Be willing to adapt and evolve
If you are interested in this Fleet Sales Manager Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Tunbridge Wells and Kent, then please get in contact with Beth Allen at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.