£32000 per annum
22 days ago
- Location: Dewsbury
- Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 basic PA & Benefits
- Job type: Permanent/ Full time
Our client an automotive sales and repair services company based in Dewsbury have an exciting opportunity for an experienced technician to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be responsible for diagnostics, repairs, undergoing maintenance, inspections including Pre-Mot, servicing and parts ordering. You will also run complete diagnostic tests using manual tools and technological devices and work with customers and co-workers to establish a time frame for the completion of each project.
Essential Requirements of a Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to Level 3 with at least 4 years PQE
- Technical proficiency, extensive mechanical knowledge, fine motor and diagnostic skills. Ability to work on engines, gearbox, clutches and other mechanical components.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High energy level and physical strength.
- Proficient computer skills
To apply for this role please send your current CV outlining your qualifications and provide an up to date mobile number.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dewsbury please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.