Kingston upon Hull
£32000 per annum
20 days ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy workshop.
- Salary:- £26,000 - £32,000 OTE
- Working 5 days per week Monday - Friday; 8am - 5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding workshop
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum, MOT licence, experience on hybrid/electrical vehicles.
Day to day duties as a Vehicle Technician are to include;
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ level 3 in automotive repairs
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.