£30000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £25K basic + bonus potential
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 plus 1 in 4 Saturdays mornings
- Family run Main Dealer
Our client, a well established main dealer based in Aylesbury, requires an experienced automotive technician / car mechanic to join their team.
To be considered for this Car Mechanic role, you will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualified in vehicle maintenance, you must also have current workshop experience.
Being an MOT Tester is advantageous however not essential, as is previous Main Dealer experience.
You must also have a full UK driving licence and your own tools.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
My client run a busy workshop, with a friendly team where there is good opportunity for franchise training, bonus and overtime.
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive technician / car mechanic vacancy based in Aylesbury, or other opportunities in Buckinghamshire, please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.