£32000 per annum
21 days ago
Fleet Vehicle Technician
- £30,802 Basic Salary
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday ONLY! NO WEEKENDS!
- Overtime available
- NVQ level 3 in light/heavy vehicle maintenance is required to apply for this role.
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial (HGV or LCV) Technician, but will consider Light Vehicle Mechanic, to work at their busy Fleet Centre in Enfield.
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
My client is ideally looking for someone who is happy to work a late shift 1 week in 3, and start and finish times can be flexible to suit candidates lifestyle for the other 2 weeks. My client will consider candidates looking to work normal hours and not on shifts.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience.
Experience working on commercial vehicles would be preferred.
You will need to hold a full clean driving license. You will need to have a good technical knowledge, and be a committed individual and a good team player.
If this Fleet Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in North London, please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!