£55000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary £30,000; £55,000+
- Showroom hours. 1 in 2 weekends Off!
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable dealer group alongside a prestige brand!
- High end manufacturer and Number 1 for New Car Sales in the country!
Our client, one of the best Dealership groups to work for in the country, are actively looking for an experienced Business Manager to join their Prestigious site.
Key responsibilities as a Business Manager include:
- To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- To ensure compliance with FCA Regulation and Financial Services Guidelines
- To carry out the F&I training for the sales team
- Monthly reporting of Finance and Insurance Performance
- Assist in supervising and co-ordinating the activities of the Sales Team
- To assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges
In return for your skill-set, our client offers their Business Manager:
- Basic £30,000 - OTE £55,000+
- Company Car
- 1 in 2 Weekends OFF!
- Great holiday allowance
- Variety of perks, e.g. great holiday allowance and your birthday off.
You will be a pro-active individual who has a proven track record in Automotive Sales. You must have strong leadership skills as you will be called upon in the Sales Managers absence to lead the department. My client is looking for somebody who is ambitious and driven!
Please note, you must have extensive experience as a Business Manager to be considered for this position.
If this Business Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Sales opportunities in Stockport, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.