£40000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client, a well-established Independent Garage in High Wycombe is currently looking for a Workshop Manager / Technician to join their Team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Technician who is looking to progress to the next stage in their career.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Manager:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Bonus Scheme
- 8 Hour Working Day
- Alternate Saturday Morning's
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Inspecting and diagnosing mechanical, electrical and management components to identify faults
- Workshop Control
- Mentor Technicians and Apprentices
- Liaising with the Service Manager
- Contact with Customers to clearly explain condition of vehicle and the work to be carried out.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Experience in a Similar Position
- MOT Tester (classes 4 & 7)
- Qualified Light Vehicle Technician or equivalent
- Confident and capable of carrying out a wide range of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Offer support and help to your colleagues
- Able to provide technical advice and carry out vehicle maintenance and repair work, in accordance with technical procedures
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication with both your colleagues and customer's.
If this Workshop Manager/Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in High Wycombe, please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.