£48000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary with an OTE of £48,000
- Large Main Dealer Group
- Excellent Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client a Volume Main Dealership is looking for an Aftersales Manager to join their team.
This is an Excellent Opportunity to join a Leading Company that can provide great long term prospects and high rewards in exchange for hard work.
As an AFtersales Manager, your role is to control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day-to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
To apply for this role you must have a proven track record in aftersales, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage all aspects of an aftersales department.
A customer focused approach is key and the successful candidate should be confident in maintaining the expected highest standards while exceeding budgeted financial results.
The successful candidate must also be confident in managing all aftersales customer queries in an efficient and professional manner and aim to exceed customer satisfaction levels. If this vacancy sounds like its for you then please apply today!
If you would like to find out more about this Aftersales Vacancy or others like it then please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.