£23000 per annum
16 days ago
- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30 (Flex Hours available)
- £22,000 Salary
- Urgent Requirement
- Company Benefits
Our Client, a well-known Commercial Vehicle Dealership is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for their Head office.
Our Client is seeking a well organised Accounts assistant that can monitor all outstanding account to ensure payments are made swiftly, as well as being speedy and effective when resolve any customer related issues.
This role will involve:
- To monitor all outstanding accounts to ensure payments are made swiftly and in line with customer terms of credit
- Assist Purchase Ledger with day-to-day administration
- Scanning invoices and accounts documents as required
- Posting Cash and Company banking
- Supporting team with statement reconciliation
- To note all outstanding accounts and investigate with the relevant departmental manager to ensure that there is no reason for non-payment
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor
- Supporting financial controller and accounts department with ad-hoc duties as required
You will have:
- Some experience within an Accounts Based positon
- Ideally some knowledge of the automotive & main dealer accounts inner workings
- A Can-do Attitude
- Great Team working and Communications skills.
What’s on Offer?
Our Client is looking to offer a Basic Salary of around £22,000, & a Company Pension scheme.
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30.
You will be contacted by Perfect Placement to assess your initial suitability for the position, on successful completion you will then be ask to attend an interview, either online, or face-to-face interview within a Covid Secure environment.
If this Accounts Assistant position interests you and you would like to know more about Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Credit Controller, Sales Ledger positions and other Automotive Vehicle Sales roles in Worthing, Bognor Regis, Brighton, Littlehampton, Gatwick, Horsham, Portsmouth, Chichester, Surrey & West Sussex please contact Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.