£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic salary is depending on experience, £23,000 - £30,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a recognised Main Dealer group who operate with a fantastic reputation across the Midlands.
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a level 3 qualification in light vehicle maintenance and repair (or equivalent) and is looking to take the next exciting step in their automotive career!
You will be a team player and take a conscientious approach to each task in the workshop.
My client is looking for somebody with the right attitude to join their busy workshop, somebody who has that 'can-do' perspective and who puts 110% in every day.
In return you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of the most prestigious brands in the UK!
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards in line with manufacturer guidelines.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.