£30000 per annum
10 days ago
- Strong basic salary dependent on experience + fantastic bonus scheme (OTE £30,000 +!)
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Fantastic Dealership Perks & Benefits!
Our Client is a well-established Prestige Commercial Dealership with an excellent reputation in the local area, are actively looking for an experienced LCV Technician to add to it's team of highly skilled professionals!
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
Key Responsibilities as a Van Technician:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of LCV's to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful Van Technician will have:
- Previous experience within a Main Dealer environment
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our Client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.