£33000 per annum
15 days ago
- Excellent opportunity to work within a busy workshop
- Salary:- Up to £28,000 + Bonus and Overtime
- Hours - Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm, Week 2 Mon - Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat 7:30am - 12:30pm.
My client is looking for an experienced level 2 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 2 as minimum.
Day to day duties as a LCV Technician are to include;
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this position you must hold at least an NVQ level 2 in automotive repairs
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.