£28400 per annum
16 days ago
- Company: Main Car Dealership.
- Salary: £24-30,000 basic (Dependent On Experience) + bonus £2400 (if 100% efficient) p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00 0 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am – 2.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage.
These duties may include…
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
- A proven track record as a Vehicle Technician within an automotive workshop (3 years+).
- Applicants must be Fully Qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics (city & guilds or NVQ).
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement Today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today.