£29120 per annum
13 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Salary: up to £14 per hour = up to £29,120 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Our automotive client is a family run Accident Repair Centre in Colchester that has been operating for a significant numbers of years from a 10,000 square foot Bodyshop.
They are looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to be a part of their team!
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles within a fast paced working environment. As well they are looking for additional skills such as panel repair or Estimating/QC.
You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this demanding role.
Responsibilities as a MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
For all your hard work and expertise, they are offering a desirable salary for the locality!!
They are looking for employees who demonstrate long term commitment to the Company, a mature outlook and work ethic, and flexibility towards working hours in order to get the job done!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.