£26000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000 Depending on Experience / OTE up to £26,000 p.a.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5.30pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a successful and well-established Vehicle Main Dealership are actively looking for a Tyre Fitter to join their friendly and experienced team.
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out regular tyre stock checks, wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
Candidate Requirements for this Tyre Fitter role:
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- A full UK Licence.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Tyre Fitter job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today