Dependent on Experience
14 days ago
- Basic Salary Depending on Experience Plus Bonus
- Experience in the role is Essential
- Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop
Our Client, a Bodyshop in the Stockport Area are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Estimator to join their team.
The VDA will be responsible for assisting with assessing the level and extent of damage to vehicles following accidents and determine if the vehicle can be repaired and the work that needs to be carried out in order to repair it.
Duties for this Vehicle Esitmator will commonly include:
- Assessing the extent of damage to the structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior components of the vehicle
- Estimating parts and labour costs to repair damage
- Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair costs and recommendations
- Negotiating contracts with material suppliers
- Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs
- Supporting team members when required
- Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored
- Directing team members in handling day to day problems
The VDA will need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to keep up to date with developments in engine and electrical technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
If you are interested in this VDA / Estimator Job or any other Bodyshop Jobs in Stockport, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!