£35000 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on skill level, OTE £35,000.
- One of the Best Benefits Packages in the area.
Our client is seeking a Car / Van Technician to join its business in the Derby area. Are you looking for a stable career with a thriving business when others are releasing staff? Are you looking to escape the PLC world for a new challenge?
The Vehicle Technician Role/Requirements:
- You will be fully qualified and/or experienced in vehicle mechanics.
- A valid MOT licence would be desirable but is not essential to be successful. If you do not hold a MOT licence the client would be willing to invest in your training course to obtain one.
- Skill on cars and/or vans will be required - the role involves working on both but training/guidance will be given for working on LCV's if you are not as experienced in that area.
- This is a family-run business so you will be minded to join a close-knit working team and become a part of the group.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician (Can / Van Technician) will get:
- A role in a workforce with people we placed there previously - join a company with a proven track record of staff retention and development.
- Paid training days every year.
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday holiday entitlement.
- A rewarding and varied role working on different types of vehicle.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Car Technician / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.