£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Commercial Dealership
- Day shift (earlies/lates) 6am - 14.30pm and 13.30pm - 22.00pm alternate Saturday mornings.
- Salary Depending on Experience, up to £30,000 per annum
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Main Commercial Dealership in the Manchester area.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their HGV Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.