£34000 per annum
11 days ago
- Competitive hourly rate of £13.10 - £13.50
- Mon to Fri (no weekends or nights!)
- Established logistic group with great benefits package
An opportunity has arisen within our client's busy Preston depot and are therefore seeking a HGV Technician.
This is a full-time position which involves servicing, general maintenance on a range of commercial vehicles, trailers, transporters and tankers from our client's modern fleet.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of workmanship and flexibility.
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Level 2 NVQ qualified or 2 years' experience in a similar working environment
- Experience working within a varied vehicle fleet
- Positive 'can do' attitude
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.