£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £30,000 OTE Depending On Experience
- 40 Hours per week day shift currently - moving to 6am-2pm & 2pm - 10pm Shift Pattern Working Hours from January 2021
- £1 per hour added for shift allowance once shifts restart
- Main Dealer Commercial Vehicle Site
Our client requires a Light Commercial Vehicle / LCV Technician who is fully qualified up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, has several years experience working on cars or commercials and is competent to work on a variety of vehicles autonomously.
Being an MOT Tester would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary that our client is offering for this HGV / LCV Technician
- £30,000 OTE Depending On Experience
The main responsibilities in this LCV Technician job will be:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Commercial Vehicle Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vacancies in Yeovil and Somerset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.