£30000 per annum
11 days ago
- Salary up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30, plus every Saturday 9 - 4, with time a day off in the week. No Sundays worked!
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fast fit group who operate on a national scale!
Our fast fit client is well established in the local area with a solid customer based, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable MOT Tester / Technician.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Primarily carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
- Conduct a range of vehicle maintenance and repairs including servicing, clutches and cambelts.
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicles.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- 5 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mind-set for the position apply now!
If this Technician & MOT Tester position interests you, or you would like to know more about other Vehicle Workshop opportunities in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!