£32000 per annum
4 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £27,000 ; £32,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday, 8.00am-5.45pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings on a rota
- Well-established Main Dealer Group
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Northampton area, is currently looking to hire an experienced LCV / Van Technician for their busy Automotive Workshop.
- Servicing Vans – carrying out checks and maintenance.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with the manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Previous LCV / Van experience as a Vehicle Technician.
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is most preferable but not essential.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
- A steady and stable career background
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement Today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from LCV Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.