£30000 per annum
3 days ago
- Basic Salary £25,000 OTE £30,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Join a successful main dealer Bodyshop
- Onsite Bodyshop, no need for addition travel
To be considered for this Smart Repairer role, you must be:
- Able to provide a high level of work consistently with every job completed
- Passionate about your work and take pride in what you do
- Experience dealing with a high volume of vehicles
- Previous experience and relevant qualifications
- Adapt to any situation that comes along, dealing with any issues and solving it in a timely, professional manner
- Understand the importance of completing work to a deadline
If this Smart Repairer Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Milton Keynes, please contact Hannah Hague at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.