£60000 per annum
8 days ago
Business Manager for a main-dealership is required in Preston, Lancashire.
- £30k basic with £60k OTE
- Monday to Saturday with an occasional Sunday on a rota basis
- Great opportunity to work for a well established main-dealership!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Business Manager at our client's dealership in Preston.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing showroom sales activity, maximising profits and ultimately uphold the professional and successful image of the dealership at all times.
Responsibilities as a Business Manager will involve:
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance, and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines
- Manage, control and coach the Client's Dealership sales process
- Meet, greet and second face all customers
- Ensure every customer has a positive buying experience
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all brand products, accessories, VAPs, prices and key features of major competitors
- Create and maintain a good and effective working relationship with the Sales, Accounts and Aftersales teams
- Coach and mentor the sales team
As a reward for your hard work as a Business Manager, our client is offering 22 days holiday entitlement and you will be opted in for an ECOS (Employee Car Ownership Scheme) vehicle
To be considered for this Business Manager role, you will ideally live within commuting distance of Preston.
Strong recent experience as a Business Manager or Sales Manager / Controller in a main-dealership alongside career stability will be considered.
You will need to have the desire produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for our client's company and the brand they represent.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.