£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: £27,000 OTE £34,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1pm
- Friendly and well established business
You will be responsible to advise and assist your workshop team, being a role model and encouraging development in skills
Drive the workshop to success and push for the best work possible
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance
- Experience in team management
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
As the successful Workshop Controller, you will need to be able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.