£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £25,000 Basic Salary + Benefits
- 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Farnborough, Hampshire
An opportunity has become available for a Accounts Assistant with our client’s Vehicle dealership based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Dealership Accountant, in this role you will work be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the accounts and management teams.
The role will require you to work to set procedures on daily, weekly and monthly cycles working closely with the management and admin teams carrying out weekly and monthly reconciliations to produce accurate management information reports.
Key responsibilities as an Automotive Accounts Assitant:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and striving to push standards even higher
- Credit Control
- Processing of bank state4ments
- Processing ad daily manual payments
- Assist the management teams by resolving account queries
- Produce and maintain an accurate debtor list, chasing and updating when required
- General Administrative duties
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (SAGE preferable).
Recent experience working as either a Vehicle Sales Administrator or Accounts Assistant is mandatory for our client at this stage.
A UK driving license with minimal points and an interested in cars would be beneficial but is not essential.
Please note due to the busy nature of this role our client are only accepting Motor experienced applicants.
Our clients uses Kerridge / CDK drive as their data management system.
In addition to this full time role our client are also looking for an additional accounts assistant on a fixed term contract until January 2020 to cover for maternity leave.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful Accounts Assistant…
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave pro rata plus the bank holidays.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme and various other company benefits.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
If you are interested in this Motor Industry Accounts Assistant position or would like to know about other Motor Trade Sales Jobs in Farnborough or Hampshire please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.