£42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Ashford, Kent area
Up to £18ph
Ideally Agricultural experience required
42.5 hours per week
Our client, an Agricultural Main Dealer based in the Ashford, Kent area is looking for a Technician who will be responsible for carrying out the correct service, maintenance, and repair of vehicles within company procedures and Health and Safety guidelines, both at the company premises and customer’s sites.
Responsibilities as a Agricultural Technician:
- Carry out vehicle and machinery services and repairs as directed.
- Ensure all service and repairs are performed thoroughly and in accordance with good quality practice and procedures.
- Keep up to date with developments associated with the role e.g. product knowledge, diagnostic procedures and H&S.
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure the safe and proper operation of tools, vehicles and equipment; adhere to prescribed safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Inspect completed work for proper operation and adherence to work orders.
- Responsible for ensuring all work and activities are performed safely and in accordance with the Company’s H&S requirements, safe working practices, policies and procedures.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Report any machinery faults or work complications to the Service Manager.
Communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Any other duty appropriate to the post.
Skills, Qualification and Experience required for this Agricultural Technician role:
- Experienced in machinery maintenance and repair work.
- Ability to recognise and report hazards and apply safe work methods.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
Details in this Agricultural Technician role:
- Full-time 42.5 hours a week plus overtime at time and half, more hours to be worked during certain seasons.
- Salary: Between £10- £18 per hour
- Company van supplied
This role is one of many Vehicle Technician Jobs in Kent, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement for others similar to this!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.