£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary up to £29,000 per annum pending experience with performance related bonus scheme.
- 5 day rota Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 Saturdays required
- Opportunity to work with a long-established local independent business specialising in premium brand cars.
Our client, a Nationwide Automotive Service Centre Group, are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their centre in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Centre Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of the east Cardiff region and will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum in vehicle maintenance and repair and have at least 1 to 2 years' practical experience post-qualification. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential. Overall, you will need to be a team player, be capable of working to the standards of the business, have an organised and methodical approach to your workload with a high quality of workmanship, and be comfortable working in an service centre environment. An MOT licence would be desirable however non-essential as full training would be provided.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous performance related bonus scheme.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training in all areas such as hybrid vehicles, diagnostics, air conditioning and much more
- Modern well-equipped workshop facilities.
- Company benefits including staff discounts.
- 5 day rota with working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 Saturdays 8:00am-5:00pm (any Saturdays worked you shall gain an additional day off in the week for doing so).
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.