£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic up to £25000 + bonus
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Monday to Friday - 40 hour week
Our Client is a Prestige Main Dealer Group and they are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join them at their busy site in Bolton.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that offers a great working environment and good long term career prospects.
Previous experience of a Warranty Administration role is required and any experience with Kerridge will aid your application.
Responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator are as follows:
- Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
- Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
- Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
- To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
- To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
- To provide a typing service to the department,
- To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
- To carry out other typing duties as requested.
The Warranty Administrator must be capable of working well independently but, also be flexible according to the needs of the service department, assisting in the departments overall success.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as full company benefits.
For more Information on this Warranty Administrator Vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Bolton area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.