£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- OTE £30,000
- 40 hour week - Monday to Friday with Saturdays Mornings on a rota basis is required
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious brand!
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in Manchester are looking for an experienced Cosmetic Technician / smart repairer to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Located in Manchester, the successful Cosmetic Technician / smart repairer will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of Manchester .
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with Company Standards
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Typical repairs carried out will include scratch repair, dent repair, alloy wheel repair, exterior repair and bumper repair.
Requirements of a SMART Repairer for our client
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
If you have the experience listed above for this Cosmetic Technician / SMART Repairer Vacancy and are looking for your next challenging role then please get in contact with Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Admin to Tyre Fitter to Service Manager Jobs.