£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Motorcycle Technician in Surrey
We are currently seeking a Motorcycle Technician for our client, a well-established Motorcycle Dealership in Farnham, Surrey, to join their busy workshop.
Our clients focus is on their staff and customers making it a fantastic place to work and visit. They are happy to accommodate applicants from a Car background or other Sectors who are looking for a change in their Career. Full Training will be provided; however, you must have a Motorcycle Licence.
Our Client is offering the successful Motorcycle Technician:
- Basic Salary of £20,000 - £30,000 – Depending on your experience
- 5 Day Working Week
- Tuesday - Saturday working hours
- Opportunity to change from Car Background to Motorcycle – Training provided
Duties of a Motorcycle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Motorcycle Technician:
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical aspects of motorcycle repair and diagnostics
- Motorcycle Licence
- NVQ Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair / Light Vehicle or other mechanical industries!
- An interest in Motorcycles would be advantageous
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance your knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey or Hampshire, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.