£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Reading Area
- £24,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
- Quick progression within this role
We are in search of a Parts Supervisor to join our Clients Volume Main Dealership in the Reading area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an experienced Parts Supervisor to join their team and take on responsibility of running the busy department, providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- A Basic Salary up to £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Up to £35,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday - 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturdays AM Rota - Paid As Overtime
- Company Benefits
- Great long term career prospects
Duties of a Parts Supervisor
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Supervisor
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Vacancy, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement today.