£21532 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary up to £8.91 per hour with up to £1-3,000 annual bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with Saturdays 8:30am-12:00pm on a rota.
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea region requires an experienced and professional Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department.
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a team, as a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for dealing with showroom retail customers regarding car parts inquiries both over the phone, online, and face to face whilst ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched.
You will also be responsible for carrying out parts stock control, and supplying parts to our client’s team of Vehicle Technicians in the Service Department.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Swansea region or live within an easily commutable distance of Swansea.
You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience, ideally working within a franchise approved car dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- Starting salary up to £8.91 per hour pending experience and current earnings..
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £1-3,000 per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at a standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Excellent career development prospects with a long-established local car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch and Saturdays 8:30am-12:00pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.