£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary of up to £24,000 (DOE) + bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a well regarded dealer group in the area who work alongside a number of desirable brands.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a forward thinking Car Retailer, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to an industry leading standard. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Worcestershire area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.