£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an Auto Centre in the Rotherham area has a fantastic opportunity for a MOT Tester / Technician to join their team.
Basic Salary: Up to £28,0000 Additional performance-based bonuses, further benefits to be discussed during interview.
Experience Required: Qualified to NVQ Level II in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
MOT Tester License is ESSENTIAL.
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in. Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The main part of the role will be to complete any MOT's that are booked in each day, when there are no MOT's you will be required to complete other Vehicle Technician tasks.
Requirements of the Role:
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- Superb growth potential
- The latest equipment
- Additional employee benefits
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rotherham please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.