£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Used Car Sales Controller
- £28,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £50,000 OTE
- 45 hours per week
- Excellent Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client, a Prestige Car Dealership in the Plymouth area is looking for a Used Car Sales Controller to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Controller to enhance their career with a Prestige Brand that can provide good long term career prospects.
As a Sales Controller you are expected to be highly organised and able to demonstrate the very highest levels of customer service and interaction.This position requires an exceptional, highly motivated individual that strives to exceed expectations at all times.
You must have key communication skills and look to build lasting relationships with customers.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Driving Sales – Identify and initiate opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
- Customer Service – Focus on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
- Planning & Organising – Set clear goals and targets for the team
- Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrate sound judgement in making decisions
- Teamwork & Coaching – Ensure your team works together to deliver results
- Motivation – Initiate action with a positive approach for self and others
- Leadership – Communicate and engage others effectively to deliver results
In exchange for your commitment and hard work a generous salary is on offer plus bonuses and a company will be included in the package.
If this job ticks all the right boxes then apply today.
The vacancy is located in the Plymouth area so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute to the area daily.
If this Used Car Sales Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Plymouth please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.