£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Ipswich Area
- Luxury Main Dealer
- Fantastic long term progression
Our Client a highly regarded Main dealer in the Ipswich region is looking to a hire a fully qualified Technician.
As a Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally an MOT Tester
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
If you are interested in this role or any other role within the motor trade in East Anglia please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.